How to size your wrist for ordering a bracelet:
1. Measure Your Wrist using a ribbon, string, cloth measuring tape, shoe string, etc. Wrap it around the part of your wrist where you will be wearing the bracelet and mark it.
In the picture below, I used a piece of ribbon and marked it where it started to overlap around my wrist.
2. Measure the length of the string you used to get an exact measurement of your wrist.
3. Determine your "snugness fit" preference for your bracelet order:
- Snug - no slack in bracelet, fits wrist snugly without pinching skin.
- Slightly Loose - about 1/4" gap or slack in the bracelet, allowing it to move slightly.
- Nicely Loose - about 1/2" gap or slack in the bracelet, allowing it to move freely, but without falling off.
4. Provide both the exact wrist size & your "Snugness Preference" when you add the bracelet to the cart.
Sign up now to receive our newsletter, updates, plus special discounts for members only!
Important Notice: This website, in addition to any sessions, information, products, and services provided
by Matrix Energy Healing Center, Matrix Energy Healing, and Elizabeth Oberly, or as mentioned throughout this website,
are not intended to replace seeking medical, psychological, or counseling services from any health care provider, licensed or otherwise;
and are not intended to diagnose or replace medical, psychological, or counseling, treatment or therapy.
Elizabeth Oberly is not a licensed doctor and as such does not provide diagnosis, prescription, or treatment.
Copyright 2010-2018 © Matrix Energy Healing
Keywords: Crystals, Thousand Oaks, Reiki, Crystal Shops, Rock Shops, Meditation, Energy Healing, Angel Readings, Transformation, Ascension, Love, Essential Oils, Flower Essence, Detox, Herbs, Candles, Incense, Gemstones, Gifts, Metaphysical, Crystal Petwear, Spiritual, Angels, Pashmina, Jewelry, Los Angeles