This product may not be available until approximately April 4, 2020 (or sooner). You may pre-order if you like, or sign up for our email list to receive notification when it is released.
Prerequisite: Sound Bath Practitioner Certification Level 1
This online workshop is temporarily marked down to $595 from the in person workshop...
Regularly priced $1295, you save $700!!!
BONUS!!! This workshop includes the Professional Sound Bath Certification package! Value $111.
This 16+ Hour event is an instructional & experiential workshop including advanced training for designing a sound bath, advanced techniques for playing instruments, and additional preparation for you to hold your own performance level sound baths as a certified, skilled, knowledgeable Sound Bath Practitioner.
We will continue our journey with the modern application of sound healing instruments using primarily crystal singing bowls & gongs. We will also provide you with an in depth understanding of sound healing & advanced techniques for performance playing, setting up a practice, working with clients, and self-care.
When you complete this course, the skills and knowledge you will have includes:
* Level 1 Review
* Music Theory
* Combining Notes
* Introduction to Circles of 5ths
* Effects of Notes & Combinations
* Demonstration of Theory
* Tempo of Frequency
* Resonance, Dissonance & Binaural Beats
* Solfeggios in Depth
* How to combine & apply theory
* Understanding Volume & Decibels
* Dynamics in Volume
* Trust, Patience & Listening
* Transition Playing Bowl to Bowl
* Providing Client Experience Focus
* Demo & Practice Transition
* Grounding Meditation
* Gongs Overview
* About Tone & Pitch
* Tempo of Wavelength
* Mallet Selection
* Gong Technique
* Demo & Play Gongs
* Sound Bath Design
* Themes & Intentions
* Beginning, Middle, Ending
* Timing & Length of Sound Bath
* Learning Transition Bowls to Gongs
* Learning Transition Gongs to Bowls
* Transition Demo & Practice
* Create Theme & Intention
* Design Your Own Sound Bath
* Present & Interactive Feedback
* Active Listening & Encouragement
* Setting Up A Practice
* Review Integrity & Ethics
* Healing Effects, Overwhelm, & Crisis
* Contraindications & Safety
* Audience & Awareness
* Client Healing Process
* Responsibility with Clients
* Lots of hands on training & experiential time
* Course Completion Certificate
Practice Makes Mastery
Sound bath practitioners must continue practicing with their sound instruments in order to acclimate their whole being to be able to perform a sound bath at long duration without ill effect. It will be essential for you to make time to practice in order to build up your performance stamina.
We highly recommend establishing a positive mindset for success by making a commitment to practice & take the safety and design instruction that we provide seriously.
In addition, the more you practice, the more acquainted with the dynamics & effects of sound you will become. However, if you do not have a place to practice, a studio practice package offer will be presented to you for purchase upon completion of this course.
Sound Bath Practitioner Certification Application Process
To receive the Sound Bath Practitioner Certification, you will be required to practice for proficiency & design your own 45 minute sound bath. When you are ready, you may purchase & complete the online certification package. Requirements to receive the Sound Bath Practitioner Certificate include passing a final exam & make a video of yourself performing the key aspects of a sound bath with proficiency.
To support you in successful certification, the Sound Bath Practitioner Certification Application Package includes:
* Performance video checklist. This is a downloadable checklist complete with details for guiding you in what to include in the final video submission.
* Practice exam. This is an online practice exam that you may take unlimited times to prepare you for the final.
* Final exam. This is the final exam of the safety & performance topics.
* Readiness video evaluation. Once you are performance ready, you may video yourself completing everything on the performance video checklist. This is an opportunity to submit your video & receive feedback from the instructor about what you're doing well & what needs improvement (sound, technique, & overall performance). If you pass all the items in the checklist in this practice video, the practice video will receive full credit as your final video submission. One practice evaluation is provided per package, however, additional evaluation submissions may be purchased, as needed.
* Final video submission. This is the final video submission for evaluation of your readiness for live performance. Once you've made all the improvements suggested in the readiness video evaluation, you can submit your final video with confidence!
Official Sound Bath Practitioner Certification
The certification application & evaluation process is provided for your safety & for the safety of your clients, as well as an opportunity to increase the probability of your success as a Sound Bath Practitioner. Once your readiness is established by passing the final exam & receiving performance approval, you will receive your official Sound Bath Practitioner Certification, demonstrating your ability to deliver professional, high quality performance level sound baths!
Must preregister online to receive the discount price, only if discount is available. Seating is limited to a small group to maximize the experience. Must complete the full workshop to receive certification. If you arrive late or leave early, you will need to retake the full course over again in its entirety to receive certification.
Facilitated by: Golden Heart University
Dates & Times: Online access available 24/7
Registration: Online or in the shop. Thank you!
Note: This class is offered for education & entertainment only. Golden Heart University, Matrix Energy Healing Center & Elizabeth Oberly are not financial advisors, attorneys, doctors, psychiatrists, medical professionals, or the like, and as such, do not advise or recommend going against or interfering with your professional service advisors or medical professionals. We do not diagnose, advise, or prescribe for financial, legal, medical or psychological health.